10 Good reasons to be able to Enjoy Menstrual Glasses
Recently Menstrual Cups have been increasing in both popularity and familiarity among woman worldwide. Where tampons were after the sanitary protection of preference for millions of women, menstrual cups are steadily eating within their market and the term is spreading about simply how much better they're than disposable tampons for both the user's body and the environment.
Why do those that find out about menstrual cups love them so much?
Why do this many women who've tried them refuse point blank to go back to disposable sanitary protection?
Every individual has her own personal reasons, but listed below are 10 of the very most common:
1. Menstrual cups can be utilized for many years and just one is necessary, making them far cheaper overall than buying tampons or disposable sanitary pads every month.
2. Menstrual cups are not thrown away after each use like tampons are, making them more green and helping to reduce rubbish.
3. Menstrual cups don't cause Toxic Shock Syndrome, a potentially serious condition that can be caused by the usage of tampons.
4. Menstrual cups are constructed with rubber, so there's no threat of fibres entering the vaginal wall as there has been tampons.
5. Menstrual cups can be worn during the night, in addition to during activities such as sports, including swimming and yoga.
6. Menstrual cups enable you to see and monitor your own menstrual flow since it is collected as opposed to absorbed by the cup.
7. Menstrual cups contain more fluid when compared to a tampon and therefore need changing less often than tampons do.
8. Menstrual cups collect menstrual fluid as opposed to absorbing it, therefore they do not interfere with the healthy vaginal environment in how that tampons can.
9. When correctly inserted, menstrual cups are so reliable and comfortable that you forget they even exist.
10. Menstrual cups are less likely to cause the dryness and thrush that some women experience with tampons.
Why don't you try a menstrual cup on your own and see why you adore it...